Most small businesses lack the time, accessible capital, technical expertise, and available staff needed to take the time to research and formulate the blueprint for a successful ecommerce strategy into their existing business. You’re too busy working in your business to work on expanding your business. That’s where we come in.
Custom Solutions for Small Businesses
Managed Commerce works with small businesses to create custom, managed eCommerce and fulfillment strategies. There is no need to waste your time, money and productivity trying to implement a solution yourself. And we won’t break the bank like a large company that primarily works with large corporations. Our experienced team will implement a successful ecommerce and fulfillment strategy into your business, quickly and affordably, saving you time, money and a lot of headaches.
Several years ago, the founders of Managed Commerce were searching for an affordable managed ecommerce and logistics solution to help expand their small business. After a year of research, they realized that there was no good solution. You either had to do it yourself, or pay a large company a lot of money. So, we did it ourselves, and we made a lot of mistakes through trial and error. However, eventually we figured out what we were doing. And once we had a workable solution, we realized that we could save ourselves (and other small businesses like you) money through economies of scale by offering our services to you. And that’s when Managed Commerce was born!
Why Choose Managed Commerce?
- Affordable – We are a small business and we work with small businesses. We provide our services at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself, saving you time, money and frustration.
- Experience – Managed Commerce has an experienced team knowledgable in online marketing, web and eCommerce technology. Don’t lose productivity by trying to train your staff to do multiple jobs that they’re unfamiliar with and uncomfortable doing.
- Customized Solutions – Managed Commerce provides custom web and eCommerce solutions specific to your business and your goals. We work with a number of partners and will find the right solution that works for you. We sell solutions, not software.
- Return on Investment – Our company believes in providing value-add services that provide a return on your investment. We wouldn’t recommend services just to generate more revenue for us if it doesn’t help your business.
- Transparency – We are up front and transparent in all we do for your business. There are no tricks or hidden costs.
Learn More About Managed Commerce
Managed Commerce is headquartered in Birmingham, AL. Feel free to contact us with any questions or for more information on how we can help grow your business today!